Help Installing Our Fonts
Installing TrueType and OpenType fonts in Windows
- From the 'Start' menu select 'Control Panel.'
- Select the 'Appearance and Themes' category.
- Select 'Fonts' from the 'See Also' panel at the left of this screen.
- In the Fonts window, select the File menu, and choose 'Install New Font.'
- Navigate to the folder that contains the fonts you want to install.
- Select the fonts you want to install. To select more than one font to add, press and hold down the CTRL key, then click the fonts you want.
- Press the 'OK' button to install the fonts.
Installing TrueType and OpenType fonts in Mac OS X
- Highly recommended: Install the FREE Linotype FontExplorer X 1.2.3 font manager.
- Fonts can be installed in several folders in OS X, which makes it confusing to new users. We recommend that you do the following:
- Drag and drop the fonts into the Fonts folder in your user's Library folder found here: